- The world is bankrupt.
- The debt is more and more.
- Austerity is more and more.
- NHS built by taxpayers money, now sold off to the highest bidder.
- Councils cut by half: housing services, social services, mental health services defunded.
- 37% of children in UK classified as living in poverty, with record numbers of children in care.
- 5,000 people sleeping on the streets in 2017 (up 15%).
- Universal Credit failure: Debt, rent arrears, evictions, homelessness.
- 60% of British people in poverty are from working families: Low pay, zero hour contracts, more than one job, no security, foodbanks.
The economy is run to syphon off profit for the 1%.
Saturday February 3rd